From Super Fighting Wiki
|Attack||Stand Far||Stand Close||Crouching||Jump Up||Jump Left/ Right|
- Icky's Punches are very weak but his kicks are the strongest in the game and have Great reach.
- Close is the single most damaging Normal in the entire game.
- A strong fireball with quick recovery. This move works well in combination with the teleport.
- This move is slow, but powerful. It's best to use this move for a Super KO attack because of its high damage.
- Dart Dive is almost as strong as the Medicine Ball. It starts slow, but begins to pick up speed. Sometimes this move will leave the opponent stunned for a long time, with chunks flying out of them. It can hit multiple times, but won't combo. In air, it travels straight for a bit, then begins to arch downward.
- Air Teleport Effects
- After doing an air teleport, Icky is able to do his standing attacks in air. This means he can do more than 1 attack in air!
- It is considered a glitch, but it's one of Icky's greatest moves. After teleporting, you are able to throw the opponent while you're above or below them. It is able to interrupt certain special moves, and even all normal attacks. A way to gauge if you're in range is to see how close you are to your opponent's shadow. The front of your shadow should be on the front edge of the opponent's shadow.
|Ecto Ball||6, 10**||19, x**||2, 5**|
**(a,b) a= first physical hit. b= projectile.
- Solid special moves.
- Really strong kicks.
- Best mobility!
- Has a hold and a throw.
- Weak punches.
|ClayFighter Tournament Edition|
|Bad Mr. Frosty||Blob||Blue Suede Goo||Bonker|
|List of Fighting Games||ClayFighter TE Pages|
|Back to Mainpage|