|Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon S: Jougai Rantou! Shuyaku Soudatsusen
||JP: December 16, 1994
Moonlight Fight Sailor Moon S
TMNT TF CE + SNES Fighters
Sailor Moon S communities and local events
- Directional commands are listed assuming your character is facing right onscreen (1P side). and are reversed if you're facing the other direction.
- Retreat (guard during enemy attack)
- Guard low (during enemy attack)
Y button -
X button -
B button -
A button -
Sailor Chibi Moon
Mr K's January 2019
- Among the Senshi's name printed on the box is another person's name: George Yuno. Yuno is the producer of this game who also directed and produced Sailor Moon: Another Story. He stepped down on Super S' production, taking a supporting role as Masayuki Sato served as Executive Producer on that title (not to be confused with Masayuki Sato, the animator)
- Every boxed copy of this game carries a Toei Certificate of Authenticity sticker. There is a very rigorous coloring scheme that applies to these stickers which ensure their authenticity.
- Many staff who worked on this title later went on to work for Arc System Works, given many of Arc's games share production credits.