Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release Date||Mega Drive/Genesis
US: October 28, 1994 EU: 1994
SNES US: October 28, 1994 EU: 1994
- Each character has 100 points of health. 1 health is gained every 3 to 4 seconds.
- The movement boost acts as a run, or teleport depending on the character.
- Fury is a comeback mechanic. Take damage to activate it. Characters gain it at different speeds. While activated, it’s not possible to become dizzied unless thrown. Damage dealt is also increased by 25 to 50%. Beast gains a forward dash while in Fury.
- Certain special moves and projectiles need to be power shielded to avoid damage. The bigger the shield the more your hurt box will increase.
- An oponent becomes dizzied after being thrown. Not all characters can throw. Mephis has a throw that doesn’t dizzy. Hold back or crouch to guard a throw.
|Characters that can throw|
- While in the dizzy state, it is possible to recover faster by mashing attack buttons. Mashing fast will stop the stars from spinning above a characters head. Dizzied opponents can be followed up with a pursuit attack or certain specials.
- A tracking attack meant to hit grounded opponents. The attack will not finish if an attack button is not held. Not all characters have them.
|Characters with a pursuit attack|
On the ground (OTG)
- Most characters have specials or normal attacks (Rajah only) that can hit grounded opponents.
Knock down cancel
- As soon as the player hits the floor, it is possible to cancel recovery animation by inputing a special move. Does not work with dizzy knockdowns or throws. This is not advised with slow starting special moves.
- Certain characters that have a fast grab can lock opponents in block stun. Hold Forward & tap MB close to an opponent.
- Cancel specials into specials to reduce recovery and start up. Only useful with some specials.