Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Attack||Stand Far||Stand Close||Crouching||Jump Up||Jump Left/ Right|
- Bonker has the weakest normals overall.
- Bonker's strongest normal is crouching , but it has poor range.
- Punches have great range.
- Far , the head spring, is very fast with great range.
- Bonker has unique normals.
- Far is a short hop uppercut, but don't use it as anti-air.
- Crouching is the same as , but stronger.
- Once crouching connects, Bonker will stand up in the air. While in the air, it is possible to perform crouching and standing attacks. It's a really good way to set up combos! This only works in game speed 4 and lower.
- C., buffer QCF + . If done right Bonker will hit with his head spring , and perform Flying Pie when he touches the ground.
- x Infinity in corner on jumping opponent.
- x5 on standing opponent
- c. x2
- x10 in corner on jumping opponent.
- MP x3 on standing opponent
- c., MPx3
- c., HP x2
- c. x3
- Far x2
- It's pretty much Bonker's HP but a pie comes out at the end. The throwing of the pie, which has great range, will hit for 6 damage, while the pie itself does 10 damage. If done really close, the pie will pass behind the opponent. It is really easy to combo multiple pies together for a Super KO combo. Strength used determines the speed.
- Bonker's crouching HP but a pie comes out at the end. Bonker is the only character (other than N.Boss) with a low projectile. The throwing of the pie, which has short range, will hit for 6 damage, while the pie itself does 10 damage. It is really easy to combo multiple pies together for a Super KO combo. Strength used determines the speed. The first hit of this move can become unblockable while Super KO is activated.
- This is a quick anti-air move with decent damage. It will only hit jumping opponents.
- Bonker is the only character with a double jump. It can be done while jumping or falling. It does have a hit box around Bonker's torso.
- Bonker's best anti-air move. The move comes up then goes down in an arch. The hit box stays active the entire time the move is active, so it can hit up to 3 times. It can cross up and flatten opponents. It is possible to start a combo after the move flattens the opponent.
- This move has short range and long startup but it will destroy projectiles. It can hit up to 3 times, which makes it great for juggling an opponent.
- Has a large hit box, that stays active the entire time the move is out. It won't stop until it hits the wall or the opponent. It is weaker than the pies, so don't bother with this move. Strength used determines the speed.
- This move is meant to be an airblock but that feature was removed in TE so this move literally does no damage and is just unsafe.
|Flying Pie||6, 10**||19, x**||2,5**|
|Cruising Pie||6, 10**||19, x**||2,5**|
**(a,b) a= first physical hit. b= projectile.
- Pies are the best projectiles in the game.
- Punches are quick with great range.
- Crouching MP can be used to set up combos.
- Clown Dive is a great move.
- High jump
- Can double jump.
- Has a hold and a throw.
- Can combo after throw.
- Weakest normals overall.
|ClayFighter Tournament Edition|
|Bad Mr. Frosty||Blob||Blue Suede Goo||Bonker|
|List of Fighting Games||ClayFighter TE Pages|
|Back to Mainpage|