Blue Suede Goo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Blue Suede Goo|
|Attack||Stand Far||Stand Close||Crouching||Jump Up||Jump Left/ Right|
- LP is not good.
- Normals are of average strength.
- His strongest normals are his standing close HP and HK.
- MP, MK, HP, HK have decent range, and make good pokes.
- c.LP x3
- LK x4
- LK x Infinity on jumping opponent in corner.
- c.LK x3
- MK x2
- MP x3
- This has the longest start up of any projectile in the game. BSG's arm can hit up to 3 times before the projectile comes out. It will only combo on a jumping opponent. The hits from BSG's arm do more damage than the projectile itself. The first hit of this move can become unblockable while Super KO is activated.
- This move has a faster start up than the Humming Attack. BSG shoots 4 projectiles. This is BSG's best move only problem is it can be difficult to do. The first hit of this move can become unblockable while Super KO is activated.
- This move is quick and has long range. Since BSG crouches while doing this, it is good for punishing whiffed standing punches. It is possible to combo this move after the Hair Slice. It's not a good idea to spam this move because of how trading works for cutting moves. The tip can become unblockable at certain distances. Infinite Hair Blade works on .
|Song of Pain||x,7,7,7,7,x*||4,x,x,x,x,4 *||1,2,2,2,2,1|
|Humming Attack||10, 7**||15, x **||3, 2**|
*(a,b,b,b,b,c) a= first physical hit. b= projectile. c=last physical hit. **(a,b) a= first physical hit. b= projectile.
- Song of Pain is one of the best moves in the game.
- Hair Blade is a good move to punish punches.
- MP, MK, HP, HK are good pokes.
- Jumping MK is great.
- Hair Slice is good for combos.
- No air specials.
- No hold.
- No charge moves.
- Song of Pain can be difficult to do consistently.
|ClayFighter Tournament Edition|
|Bad Mr. Frosty||Blob||Blue Suede Goo||Bonker|
|List of Fighting Games||ClayFighter TE Pages|
|Back to Mainpage|