From Super Fighting Wiki
|Motto||Eat ! ! ! !|
|Attack||Stand Far||Stand Close||Crouching||Jump Up||Jump Left/ Right|
- Helga's normals are overall very strong.
- is very solid for its speed and strength.
- Her strongest normal is close standing .
- Helga cannot combo after her throw.
- Very fast start up, goes a little further than half screen. It can destroy projectiles, and does not have a hurtbox. Use it to keep the opponent away from you. As long as you charge back for at least 2 seconds, you can wait a while to input QCF + Punch for the move to come out. The charge still stays even after jumping, walking or using normals.
- A slow and weak anti-air move. The hit box stay outs the whole time. Strength determines height.
- This move works better as an anti-air since it is really fast and can hit multiple times. MP and HP versions go full screen. The hit box stays out the whole time. Strength determines horizontal distance and speed.
- This move has a slow start up, but once the attack starts, it moves very quickly. It's better to stay with Viking Ram.
- Yodel is easily Helga's best tool for its speed, strength and ability to destroy projectiles.
- Has strong normals.
- Has a hold and a throw.
- Viking Ride is a solid move.
- Cannot combo after throw.
- No air moves.
- Has ehhh special moves.
|ClayFighter Tournament Edition|
|Bad Mr. Frosty||Blob||Blue Suede Goo||Bonker|
|List of Fighting Games||ClayFighter TE Pages|
|Back to Mainpage|