Bad Mr. Frosty
From Super Fighting Wiki
|Bad Mr. Frosty|
|Attack||Stand Far||Stand Close||Crouching||Jump Up||Jump Left/ Right|
- Frosty's kicks do more damage than his punches.
- Strongest normal is his close standing .
- Frosty has stubby arms, so it is best to stay with his kicks.
- His normals are weak overall.
- + are great pokes.
- Ice Breath has a bigger hit box, and does twice as much damage as the Frozen Fist. It even recovers slightly faster than Frozen Fist! It can hit up to 2 times, while Frozen Fist can hit up to 3 times. Frosty's chest during the Ice Breath can become randomly unblockable during a Super KO.
- A decent anti-air move. Strength used determines how high it goes. It can hit twice during a push back, making it extremely powerful.
- The move is very slow but the hit box is active the whole time this move is out. Strength used determines how high it goes. It can hit up to 3 times to a jumping opponent.
- This move is better used in air for mobility. Strength used determines how fast it goes. The LP version can be used to stall in air because of how slow it is.
- Frosty's best charge attack. It's easy to do, and very fast. Strength used determines how fast it goes. this move can become unblockable while Super KO is activated.
- This move can go under projectiles. It is as fast as the Tackle, but with slightly longer recovery. Strength used determines how fast it goes.
- It has a slow start up but it is the strongest move in the game! Hit your opponent with 3 of these and they are done for.
|Frozen Fist||7, 5**||11, x**||2, 3**|
|Ice Breath||9, 10**||14, x**||3, 5**|
|Big Arm Punch||35||53||9|
**(a,b) a= first physical hit. b= projectile.
- Can slide under projectiles.
- Has many special moves.
- Has the strongest move in the game, The Big Arm.
- Projectile to Tackle or slide.
- Has an air move.
- Has amazing mobility.
- Anti-air unsafe on block. Should only used for anti-air or ending a combo.
- slide unsafe up-close.
- Biggest hurt box
- Can sometimes fly back far after getting hit out of a special, especially the Tackle.
- Stubby punches.
|ClayFighter Tournament Edition|
|Bad Mr. Frosty||Blob||Blue Suede Goo||Bonker|
|List of Fighting Games||ClayFighter TE Pages|
|Back to Mainpage|