Who am I?
Australian guy who likes playing fighting games and cataloguing info on games that might not have information readily accessible.
Absolute wiki fiend, having contributed to numerous wikis on both Mizuumi and SuperCombo, as well as having set up wikis for Kamen Rider Super Climax Heroes and Sango Guardian Chaos Generation before I thought to just ask for an account on actual fighting game wiki platforms.
What am I here for?
I'm here to help out with the TMNTxJL Turbo wiki! Though there are a few other games I might want to do some work on here...
At some point, I would really like to make a wiki for Yu-Yu Hakusho Final: Makai Saikyou Retsuden, because it is easily my favourite 16-bit fighting game.
- Super V.G. -- this game is an absolute nightmare. Lab monster quicksand. I must let the people know.
- Fighters History Dynasties -- my friend helped make this game and I think it's really cool.
- WeaponLord -- this game is a complete mess, but an extremely forward-thinking mess, and it deserves to have an info resource.
Other Wiki Projects
- Advanced V.G.2 SuperCombo Wiki (finalising, cleaning up)
- Super Dragon Ball Z SuperCombo Wiki (reworking, soon to catalogue info to fill out)
Find me on Twitter as that's where I'm active most often
You can also shoot me a DM on Discord -- look for Sleepmode#2095.