Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Standing Lk has good reach for a light and cant be crouched but is a little slow for a light at the same time
- Crouching Mk Makes for a Decent poke overall but is pretty slow
- Standing Hk hits twice but its possible to land only the first hit Making it pretty unreliable overall
- stand LP And Stand HP Both whiff every character in the game crouching except despero.
- Stand Mp Whiffs on crouch against Flash,Green arrow And Cheetah
- Crouching LK Has massive + Frames on hit Allowing easy links into both crouching heavys
- Pretty Slow Awkward Beam that is aimed at the knee that you can sort of zone with sometimes.
- A decent anti air attack that can be crouched On the ground. This move is the reason darkseid isn't low tier because this move has insane startup and is extremely + on hit to the point he can loop them for death combos as long as the first one was close enough,this move also has great forward momentum which is part of why he can loop in the first place.
- Very slow and duckable dash punch type move that is mostly useless and ignored
- Headstomp can be used to try to create weird left right mixups between the lk and mk version but these are sadly punishable on hit when they do cross up.. So this move barely gets used. The punish state you are put into is aerial so the enemy cant get a full combo.
|Jumping Knee Kick||1||1||1|
|Jumping Head Stomp||13(air) 35(ground)||?||?|
|Sliding Backhand Punch||16||16||16|
LK Kneebash X3>walking Lpx4>Knee bash>ender of choice
Walking Crouch LKX3>Crouch HP
- A redizzy that works even on a crouching opponent This Will keep people in check who get hit at point blank while trying to duck the knee
- Knee bash loop
- long Reaching Standing LK
- 2 out of his 4 specials are useless and one is mediocre at best
- Big hurtbox
- slow Lights
|Justice League Task Force|
|List of Fighting Games||Back to Mainpage||Justice League Task Force Pages|