Chiho Masuda (増田 千穂 Masuda Chiho) is a trained ninja and was once the heir apparent to her family's ninja clan. However, she desires a life of freedom and happiness and thus has run away, becoming a "nukenin" (runaway ninja). She participates in hopes of using the prize money and free real estate to finance her new life.
Chiho is a great blend of offense and evasiveness, and can answer just about any given situation. With one of the highest jumps combined with a wall jump, Chiho easily avoids attacks and escapes aggressive opponents. also goes underneath projectiles and many Standing attacks to counter. One of Chiho's best tools is . With how fast she recovers after throwing it, it also flies at a slow speed for pursuit pressure, and gives plus-on-hit when done up close to allow for additional link damage. However Hien Geki still is Chiho's best combo ender since it bounces her backward so she can setup the meaty , or come in with an air attack.
- Fastest movement speed both forward and backward.
- Evasive with her wall bounce.
- Easy flowing link combos that deal respectable damage.
- Her slide is good and has use, but no where near as good as Satomi's.
- arguably the best fireball in the game due to her recovery speed and high hit advantage.
- No reliable anti-air; most attempts will just trade.
- Guarded Hien Geki does not rebound Chiho, and leaves her at significant disadvantage. However at certain ranges Chiho will cross-through the opponent and recover close, which can play in her favor.
Round 1 & 2: Chiho places her arms to either sides at her waist, "Hmph!"
|Forward Dash Duration||Backward Dash Duration||Pre-jump Frames||Jump Duration||Landing Frames||Knockdown Recovery|
|16 frames||12 frames
(11 frames invulnerable)
|1 frame||48 frames||1 frame||18 frames|
|Standing Light Punch
|Standing Heavy Punch
|Standing Light Kick
|Standing Heavy Kick
|Crouching Light Punch
|Crouching Heavy Punch
|Crouching Light Kick
|Crouching Heavy Kick
|Jumping Light Punch
|Jumping Heavy Punch
|Jumping Light Kick
|Jumping Heavy Kick
|J-Diagonal Light Kick
|J-Diagonal Heavy Kick
(air) or +
Jump against wall,
|Jibai Ashi Yari
|Shi Sen Ken
[ ] +
|(★) Ōgi Yōen no Mai
When at 33% HP,
(Combos work anywhere)
(Only works in corner)
|Super Variable Geo|
|Ayako Yuuki||Chiho Masuda||Eleanor Goldsmith|
|Jun Kubota||Kaori Yanase||Manami Kusunoki|
|Reimi Jyahana||Satomi Yajima||Yuka Takeuchi|
|List of Fighting Games||Back to Mainpage||Super V.G. Pages|