Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Clown Dive
- Bonker launches a pie, the initial animation of throwing the pie can hit. Strength used determines the speed.
- A low pie throw, the initial animation of throwing the pie can hit. Does not hit low despite it's placement on screen. Strength used determines the speed.
- Bonker jumps over the opponent and throws a pie at their back, great for quick cross up attacks on wake up and can be used to dodge out of tough situations.
- The move comes up then goes down in an arch. It can cross up and flatten opponents. Great as an ender for air combos.
- This move can only be done midair. Bonker cartwheels forward in the air then attacks with a mallet, this move has a large hit box, great for crossing up opponents or ending an Aerial Clay.
- This move has short range but it will destroy projectiles.
- The move is fast and has a large hitbox. Strength used determines the speed.
- Bonker throws a high then a low pie doing about half a bar of damage, in the air Bonker throws the pies downwards mimicking a Street Fighter style double air fireball.
Chains & Combos
|Ultra ClayFighter Tournament Edition|
|Bad Mr. Frosty||Blob||Blue Seude Goo||Bonker|
|List of Fighting Games|
|Back to Mainpage|