Blue Suede Goo (Ultra)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Blue Suede Goo|
- 93' Comeback Special
- BSG's arm can hit before the projectile comes out causing the projectile to combo.
- BSG throws four note projectiles, great move that allows for very strong projectile pressure. Unlike humming attack there is no physical attack at the start of this projectile. Can be performed while an air humming attack is on screen.
- This move is quick, long range and since BSG crouches while doing this making it good for punishing whiffed standing punches.
- A quick punch that moves forward while ducking slightly, on late hit the stun is just long enough to start a short combo into launcher or super KO. Cannot be performed while a note is on screen.
- BSG moves forward and hops into the air with a kick then follows up with a split kick. Can be performed in the air but cannot be performed while a note is on screen.
- A backdash that allows other moves to be buffered during execution.
- After a slight start up BSG launches across the screen, during the jump he can cross up opponents and if the enemy is directly behind or in front of him, he'll cut them in half. Cannot be performed while a note is on screen.
- BSG dashes in with a Haymaker Hotel punch followed by a six hit combo that ends in a wallbouncing launcher.
Chains & Combos
|Ultra ClayFighter Tournament Edition|
|Bad Mr. Frosty||Blob||Blue Seude Goo||Bonker|
|List of Fighting Games|
|Back to Mainpage|