Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Danger Flop
- A very fast fireball with a startup animation that can hit, builds about a third of a meter and moves slowly to allow for setups using the more acrobatic moves Blob has.
- Blob slides on the ground and on contact follows up with a launcher.
- Great combo starting special that cuts the opponent in half and can be directed upwards and downwards manually. Hits for a very limited time as Blob falls to the ground from the air version, which can be Useful for tricky cross ups on opponents wakeup. Strength determines distance of attack.
- Blob jumps forward and then attacks the opponent from behind causing a wall bounce, the move can be interrupted by several options and can be cancelled entirely by just pressing an attack right before hit hits the ground. Great for mixing up the opponent!
- Forward moving dodge with limited invulnerability, can cross through opponents. Cannot be interrupted but recovers quickly even when passing through opponent.
- Blob jumps backwards then flies back down at an angle determined by the punch button used causing a Hi-striker on hit, no matter if the opponent is on the ground or airborne.
- Fast falling overhead attack that's useful for mix up and causes flatness.
- Blob slides towards the opponent and swallows them whole. After a while, Blob will turn into a bomb and blow himself and the opponent up. The opponent is then launched extremely high allowing for a follow up.
Chains & Combos
- Blob has a unique way to end his aerial clay combos, chaining directly from MP to HP allows him to finish his air combo using his neutral HP.
|Ultra ClayFighter Tournament Edition|
|Bad Mr. Frosty||Blob||Blue Seude Goo||Bonker|
|List of Fighting Games|
|Back to Mainpage|