Bad Mr. Frosty (Ultra)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bad Mr. Frosty|
- Big Arm Punch
- A quick fireball with a start up animation that has the ability to hit twice and travels full screen.
- A larger fireball with a slower start up but a larger hit box which deals twice the damage of Frozen Fist. The initial animation can hit up close. It will blow back the opponent when Frosty breathes out.
- This move is a quick arching attack that turns Frosty into a snowball and can hit multiple times. The punch used changes the distance it will travel.
- Frosty falls to the ground and performs a snowball attack that will launch on hit, hits on way down as well which makes it useful for cross ups. The kick used changes the speed it will travel.
- Anti air snowball / stomp attack that has an active hitbox as it falls to the ground. Useful as a cross up vs. grounded opponents.
- Forward rushing attack, in the air it does a quick downward angle. The move will continue on the ground if done in air.
- Performs a forward dash that can be used to close distance and gives different distances based on the kick strength. Can be interrupted with an attack to create a mixup.
- Performs a back dash that requires Frosty to turn around before he can act again, changes distance based on kick strength and can be cancelled with a crouch.
- Frosty's most damaging single move, great for trades and causes a wallbounce. It is invincible at the start of the move.
- A very fast multi hitting ice breath super fireball.
Chains & Combos
|Ultra ClayFighter Tournament Edition|
|Bad Mr. Frosty||Blob||Blue Seude Goo||Bonker|
|List of Fighting Games|
|Back to Mainpage|