Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles x Justice League Turbo/Superman
Kal-El was born on Krypton to Jor-El and Lara. After Jor-El discovered that the planet was doomed to destruction, he attempted to escape with his family into the Phantom Zone but was repelled by the criminals who had been imprisoned there. With no other choice, he and Lara resigned themselves to their fates, placing their son in a prototype evacuation rocket, activating its Brainiac intelligence, and sending it to a place with a yellow sun: Earth.
The crash site was discovered by Jonathan and Martha Kent, who had just learned that they could not have children. Seeing this alien orphan as their chance, they gathered him up and took him home, leaving a stillborn calf in his place in the hopes of throwing the government off their trail. They raised him as Clark Kent in Smallville, Kansas, teaching him their values. Eventually, Jonathan revealed Clark's true parentage to him, but left it to him to decide what it would mean. On the night of his prom, however, Clark's adopted parents were both killed in a car accident. After their funerals, Clark sold Kent Farm to a neighbour and moved to Metropolis to become a journalist.
Superman possesses a very versatile moveset, allowing him to both zone and play offensively, though he does not fare super exceptionally at either in comparison to many other extremes in this game. His strength is in his ability to alternate between the two and utilize his flight to pressure the opponent in incredibly unique ways. Playing Superman requires you to be able to play both a zoner and a rushdown character at the same time, to varying degrees, depending on the matchup present.
- Strong zoning.
- Well rounded set of normals.
- Flight is incredibly good, easily the best flight in the game.
- Very high damage.
- Can do some REALLY unreasonably difficult cool looking combos. If you like that, you're at home here.
- Very bad high/low mixup. Has only one low, and its his sweep, which can not be special cancelled and it does not lead to much damage.
- Very poor reversal options without Omega, Omega Dashing Punch is serviceable but not fully invulnerable.
- His super is pretty mediocre.
Life : 1000 points Stun : 680 points Pre-jump Frames : 3 frames Jump Time : 38 frames Forward Dash : 22 frames Backdash : 23 frames Wakeup Up : 16 frames
N = Normal chain ok
S = Special cancel ok
H = Super cancel ok
C = CPS Chain ok
O = Oki frames - advantage you have until p2 gets up, does NOT include their wake up time
 = frames between next active hitbox
- = After active frame(s) For calculating total move time
Advantage is on hit and block, respectively
|Standing Light Punch
|Standing Light Kick
|Standing Heavy Punch
|Standing Heavy Kick
|Crouching Light Punch
|Crouching Light Kick
|Crouching Heavy Punch
|Crouching Heavy Kick
|Jumping Light Punch
|Jumping Light Kick
|Jumping Heavy Punch
|Jumping Heavy Kick
|Heat Vision (Light)
|Heat Vision (Strong)
|Heat Vision (Omega)
|Dashing Punch (Light)
|Dashing Punch (Strong)
|Dashing Punch (Omega)
|Ice Breath (Light)
|Ice Breath (Strong)
|Ice Breath (Omega)
|Super Flight (Omega)
|Comet Punch (Omega)
|Man of Steel
|Man of Steel (Omega)
Combos & BnBs
Notation is as follows: Cr = Crouching, St = Standing. Any instance of a light going into a heavy attack is considered a "CPS Chain", which can be performed by pressing both attack strengths together (i.e. St.LP into St.HP is inputted as St.LP > St.LP+St.HP, but will be simplified into St.LP > St.HP)
1. Standard resourceless BnB, works midscreen and in corner:
- Cr.LP(x1 or x2, depending on the character's hurtbox) > St.HP/Cr.HP > Light Dashing Punch > St.HP > Strong Dashing Punch
2. Anti air conversion/followup
- St.HK > Super Flight
- This combo is not necessarily for damage, but it allows Superman to begin pressuring with his flight from his standard anti air, giving it much more utility.
3. Ice Breath meaty conversion
- Ice Breath (Meatied or Omega variation) > BnB #1 (as seen above).
- Works in the corner and midscreen.
4. Omega BnB (Uses 1 Omega, no Super)
- Cr.LP (x1 or x2) > St.HP/Cr.HP > Light Dashing Punch > St.HP > Omega Dashing Punch > Strong Dashing Punch.
- Sizable damage and stun difference from BnB #1, a simple yet effective extension.
5. Combo into Super without Omega
- Cr.LP(x1 or x2, depending on the character's hurtbox) > St.HP/Cr.HP > Light Dashing Punch > St.HP > Man of Steel
- Follows the same route and theory as BnB #1, except replaces the last Dashing Punch with a super.
6. Command Grab routes
- Command Grab > St.HP > Strong Dashing Punch (works anywhere on screen)
- Command Grab > Omega Super Flight > Omega Comet Punch > St.HP > Strong Dashing Punch (Midscreen)
- Command Grab > St.HP > Omega Super Flight > Omega Comet Punch > Super Flight > Comet Punch (Corner only. Difficult!)
7. Max Resources
- j.HK > Cr.LP(x1 or x2) > St.HP/Cr.HP > Light Dashing Punch > St.HP > Omega Dashing Punch > Super
- j.HK > St.HP > Omega Heat Vision > St.HP > Light Dashing Punch > St.HP > Super (1 Omega, 1 Super)
- j.HK > St.HP > Omega Heat Vision > St.HP > Light Dashing Punch > St.HP > Omega Dashing Punch > Super (2 Omegas, 1 Super)
Video to come demonstrating all of these!
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles x Justice League Turbo|
|CONTROLS • SYSTEM • FAQ • COMMUNITY|