Sailor Moon S
|Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S: Jougai Rantou!? Shuyaku Soudatsusen|
|Developer(s)||Arc System Works|
|Release Date||JP: December 16, 1994|
Sailor Moon S: Jougai Rantou!? Shuyaku Soudatsusen (美少女戦士セーラームーンS: 場外乱闘！？主役争奪戦) known in the fighting game community as simply Sailor Moon S, is a fighting game developed by Angel and published by Bandai. It was released on December 16, 1994 for the Super Famicom.
In recent years, the game has seen a resurgence in many FGC circuits around the world.
- Directional commands are listed assuming your character is facing right onscreen (1P side). and are reversed if you're facing the other direction.
Mr K's January 2019
Kaelan's Marstober 2019
For tournament archives, check out this page.
- 【Combo Movie 2】Sailor Moon Super【SNES】
- 【Mix-up Movie】Sailor Moon S【SNES】
- 【Combo Movie 1】Sailor Moon S【SNES】
- Among the Senshi's name printed on the box is another person's name: George Yuno. Yuno is the producer of this game who also directed and produced Sailor Moon: Another Story. He stepped down on Super S' production, taking a supporting role as Masayuki Sato served as Executive Producer on that title (not to be confused with Masayuki Sato, the animator)
- Every boxed copy of this game carries a Toei Certificate of Authenticity sticker. There is a very rigorous coloring scheme that applies to these stickers which ensure their authenticity.
- Many staff who worked on this title later went on to work for Arc System Works, given many of Arc's games share production credits.
|Sailor Moon S|
|Sailor Chibi Moon||Sailor Jupiter||Sailor Mars|
|Sailor Mercury||Sailor Moon||Sailor Neptune|
|Sailor Pluto||Sailor Uranus||Sailor Venus|
|List of Fighting Games|
|Back to Mainpage|