|Developer(s)||Japan System Supply|
|Release Date|| December 1998 |
Power Quest is a 1998 fighting game developed by Japan System Supply and published by Capcom in japan and Sunsoft in North America. The game was released on gameboy color with multiplayer via link cable, and local vs via super game boy enhancement.
- Power Quest has an absurdly large buffer. You will often get 62H when trying to walk forward and sweep, or when trying to walk forward and do 24H.
- There is a noticable amount of landing recovery on jumps, making empty jumps less effective than in other similar games.
- Throws are done by inputting forward heavy when close and cannot be teched.
- All characters have an overhead on forward + heavy.
- All characters can guard cancel with the input 42+L or H. L and H will give different guard cancel attacks, both cost 1 bar of super meter.
- Supers are mostly not invincible, but are sometimes unblockable when done close up
- Directional commands are listed assuming your character is facing right onscreen (1P side). and are reversed if you're facing the other direction.
B button - Light Attack
A button - Heavy Attack
|List of Fighting Games|
|Back to Mainpage|