- Standing (far) - A quick extended jab. Hits mid. Can be chained into itself. Will whiff against crouching characters.
- Crouching - An extended jab. Hits mid. Can be chained into itself. Has less range than its standing counterpart.
- Jumping (diagonal) - A quick knee attack. Hits high. Remains active until he lands. Can hit crouching characters, due to its hit-box placement.
- Neckringer Slam (when close) / + - Mizoguchi picks up the opponent and slams them to the ground. Unblockable.
- Shuffle Kick (when close) / + - Mizoguchi grabs the opponent and kicks them across the screen. Unblockable.
- Tiger Bazooka + - A projectile that is in form of a tiger. Hits mid. version travels at a slow momentum, while version travels at a fast momentum.
- Koryusai + - A three-hit uppercut. Hits mid. version causes knockdown on first hit and travels at a slight distance, while version causes knockdown on third hit and travels at a further distance.
- Renzoku Keri + - An off-the-ground flame kick. Hits mid. Can be performed up to five times. version travels at a slight distance, while version travels at a further distance. Both and causes knockdown on fifth hit.
|Fighters History: Mizoguchi Kiki Ippatsu|