Gundam Wing: Endless Duel/Vayeate
AMS: Beam Cannon*1, Generator*1, (more?)
IGP: [LADYUNE] Lady Une
Cannon Blast (7-18)-Down, DF, forward + Attack;
Ground or air
Vayate fires an oblong blast from the beam cannon. Heavy version does two hits, light does one.
Knee Attack (11-19)-DP + Attack;
Vayate performs a rising knee attack. Heavy version does four hits, light does two. After the move is over, Vayate can perform an air attack as if it had jumped.
Hyper Cannon (25)-Down, DF, forward, down, DF, forward + Attack;
Ground or air
Vayate fires a large blast from its beam cannon. The beam looks like a cut-and-paste of Iron Man's Proton Cannon. Does six hits.
GFDD+sk, AsP (4+1=5) (100/100)
GFDD+Wk, AQCFx2+k (2+9=11) (200/170)
GFDD+sk, AQCFx2+k (2+13=15) (300/270)
SWV, SsV, GQCFx2+k (3+5+8=16) (208/208)
SWV, SsV, GQCF+sk, GQCFx2+k (3+5+3+6=17) (308/263)
ENC KD: cwp x3, csp
ENC Combo: cwp x3, SsW
Rising Combo: ENC, TDD+wk, AsW (4+1+1=6)
- Multi-hit strong projectiles, which beats Epyon's super.
- Regular weapon attacks travel across the screen.
- Good mobility, like Mercurius.
- Quite strong.
- A few great normals.
- Lots of projectiles!
- Everything comes out and recovers slowly.
- Just terrible when it comes to melee.
- Inflexible; it isn't versatile at all.
- Easily countered
- Not that useful against close range opponents.
|Gundam Wing: Endless Duel|
|List of Fighting Games|
|Back to Mainpage|