Difference between revisions of "Fighters History Dynasties"
(Created page with "400px|right This game is complete, there are currently bug fixes being applied but the public release is available [https://drive.google.com/open?id=...")
Revision as of 22:56, 11 July 2019
This game is complete, there are currently bug fixes being applied but the public release is available right here for people want to try it out!
M.U.G.E.N. Engine game starring Fighters History and the cast of Dynasty Whyrriors. This game was a team effort between TTTTTsd and [https://twitter.com/OldEra_Kamekaze Kamekaze/OldEra.
Fighter's History Mizoguchi Kiki Ippatsu, (henceforth referred to as (FHMKI) was a game released exclusively for the Super Famicom by Data East shortly after Fighter's History Dynamite was released exclusively to Neo-Geo systems. It boasts a lot of changes over it's predecessor - it features less characters overall while adding an entirely new boss in the form of Chelnov, a hero from an older Data East title; it has new moves and tweaks for returning characters, and adds a story mode as well as practice, survival and a 4 player tag-team mode.
This is a fairly simple game system wise. There are four buttons and you can block and backdash. Normal throws are a direction and a button press. The system may be simple, but don't be fooled! It's difficult to master.
- Directional commands are listed assuming your character is facing right onscreen (1P side). and are reversed if you're facing the other direction.
Z button - Roll Shortcut
C button - Tag Button
C button - Bring your partner in safely or keep up the pressure! Beware, until your character flashes you cannot tag out again unless use a tag super!
When an opponent is knocked down you have 14 points to juggle with, tagging out mid combo will add 4 more points.
Light attacks = 1
Heavy attacks = 3
Specials/Supers = 4
If you have 2 or more levels of power you can unleash a powerful assault with both you and your teammate! However they probably need to be alive.
By inputting the special command, your tag super is replaced by a unique desperation super for your last character.
- Chelnov - Chelnov, the main character from Data East's Atomic Runner and unfair boss character of this game. Ray might not be in this one, but RAYS sure are.
- Clown - A Clown.
- Karnov - A jolly fat man and once hero of Data East's Karnov. That was after he ate all those children and went to Hell though.
- Kung Fu Man
- Lee Diendo - The Chinese character. Prototype Yun.
- Liu Feilin - Will never get an FAQ.
- Liu Yungmie - The Chun-Li function, but with a fun fireball gimmick.
- Mizoguchi Makoto - The Bancho character
- Ryoko Kano - The Judo master.
- Zazie Muhaba - The Brazilian character
220 AD Side
- Cao Cao
- Dai Zong
- Dian Wei
- Gan Ning
- Guan Yu
- Huang Gai
- Lu Bu
- Ma Chao
- Taischi Ci
- Sun Ce
- Xiahou Dun
- Xu Huang
- Zhang Fei
- Zhang Liao
- Zhao Yun
Basic System Overview
- Throws cannot be escaped or softened. You can counter-mash to reduce hold damage.
|Fighter's History: Mizoguchi Kiki Ippatsu|
|Karnov||Lee Diendo||Mizoguchi Makoto|
|Kano Ryoko||Liu Yungmie||Zazie Muhaba|